Suggested topics from previous public meetings
- Sea Bathing
- Connectivity of Town to Sea
- Coastal Routes
- Open Space
Post Its – Public Meeting; Cliftonville Community Centre, March 1st 2014
- Refreshment concessions – Business? In who or what and how permanent?
- Collect stagnating seaweed and use it to power a small anerobic digestion power plant for community energy.
- Clean seaweed from Cliftonville beaches so that people will use it.
- Waterworks. Pollution control. Boats and sea sewage.
- Create a demonstration public coastal garden in Cliftonville. Themes + plants etc.
- Beach huts! Ever popular in Brighton would be wonderful in Cliftonville, add colour and populate beach with vibrancy. More people enjoying and celebrating beach be the better.
- Lift Cliftonville cannot afford person run it. Wheelchairs pushchairs what about unemployed for CV? Or older people?
- Come to the Coast, Toilet? Lifts?
- Information points – Signage needed
- Don’t build flats to obscure existing sea views. Retain coastal beauty.
- Can we have some repro bathing machines please?
- How can u have a seaside with no donkeys?